Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kevyn Aucoin Haul





So sorry that I've been so MIA lately!!! I will be more diligent to update this even more now....Seriously.

First I want to give you some recent make-up hauls I've done. First up would be the Kevyn Aucoin splurge I did from Haute Look, which is a website many of you might be familiar with. They sell name-brand, high-end products for a reduction of its price. Go on their website and sign up today!!!

The first thing I picked up was called Making Faces Volume 1. I went on Kevyn's website and saw it there more closely and saw the price of $48 and then Haute Look's price of half of that and knew I was getting a great deal. The face pallete consisted of 3 eyeshadows, 2 blushes in a powder and cream version and 3 lip sticks, a blush brush and eye and lip basic brush. This is what it looked like:


The three eyeshadows from left to right are: Whisper, Goddess and Aubergine. Whisper and Goddess both have shimmer while Aubergine is a matte finish.

The Powder Blush on the left is called Neolita Pure Powder Glow and the Creme Blush on the right is called Nuelle Creamy Moist Glow.

The three lipsticks from left to right are: Guilty, Gently and Control.

These products worked well and I highly recommend his line. Some Sephora's actually carry them but you can either go to his website: www.kevynaucoin.com or to high-end department stores like Henri Bendel to see them first hand.

I also purchased a lip pencil in the color Nude and the full version lipstick of Guilty since I thought it looked gorgeous and it does!




Sorry again for being so slow in posting, I will be better I promise =)

No comments:

Post a Comment