Friday, April 9, 2010

ALDO Shoe Haul





This week was absolutely gorgeous in NYC and it got me deep into Spring Fever. What perfect way to celebrate Spring than to buy Sandals for the event. I wanted to go to ALDO because they are usually on point when it comes to the latest fashionable shoes and I wanted something I could wear either outside or to work.

My first purchase were for the MONNIN Shoes, which are a very, very comfortable brown leather, strappy sandal. They are platform shoes so they give your height, but doesn't strain for your feet and gives support, while still looking for sleek and sexy.






The MONNIN's are $70 at ALDO but with all ALDO shoes, they run a bit small and they don't carry 1/2 sizes so I had to get the size 9 (since I'm usually an 8 1/2), but they fit perfectly and are extremely easy on the feet.

My next purchase were for the Gray and Pink VANHOVE. I wear a lot of grays (either skirts or slacks) at work and wanted to have a sexy shoe to compliment it and these just caught my eye. Although they are claimed to be platforms, they not as easy on the feet than the MONNINS. The heels are bit higher and pointier but if you can handle it, then they are a beautiful shoe. The VANHOVES retail at $80 at ALDO.







Spring is in the air, so ladies schedule your pedicures and whip out the open toe shoes and sandals!





To get better views of the MONNIN's and VANHOVEs or other beautiful ALDO shoes then go to their site: www.aldoshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment